Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Program Decor

          I am the kind of person that likes to collect theatre programs. I keep every single program from every single show.

         So what the hell do you do with all of the programs that just tend to pile up in the corner of your room or office.

         You make art, of course

        1.You need a cute basket (I think wicker would be a great option)!
        2. Place your programs (I have mine in chronological order) in the basket.
        3. Find a place in your living room for them to live!



           This is great for when you have guests over. They can look through them and see what shows you have seen lately. It brings up great conversation.

            I love seeing all of those programs. This is a cute way to stay organized and a great daily reminder of all the amazing theatre you have seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment