Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cooking with Chelsea: Chocolate Smoothie

Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie


My Mum used to treat the kidlettes to a Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie, the most scrumptious thing in the entire world.

As an adult I still crave this yummy treat, I have just given it a healthy upgrade.

Mum's Version
        2 bananas
        2 scoops vanilla ice cream
        1 cup milk
        2 tbsp Cocoa or chocolate sauce
        1/3 cup peanut butter
        1 egg
My Version
1 banana 
1 - 1 1/2 cup milk of your choice
2 or 3 ice cubes
1 serving chocolate protein powder or cocoa powder 
1/3 cup  Natural Peanut Butter

 I had it before yoga this morning with protein powder and it kept me going through the entire class!

Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie by prestonc4 on Polyvore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment