Tuesday, February 15, 2011

If I Was A...

SUPERHERO 
Who Would I Be

Yesterday my friend R asked me which superhero I would like to be...I wasn't sure. I hadn't really gave it a lot of thought - I just knew that I really want to play a superhero at multiple points in my life. 

I took a good 2 hours with our good friend wikipedia and went through every female superhero under the sun. After looking at these ladies/mutants for a long time, I started to feel really good about my 'self-image'. They all have lots of muscle, curves and look like they eat, which is extremely refreshing! 

I came up with my top 5! 

Aurora
Jeanne-Marie Beaubie



X-Men




* she's Canadian
Powers: Superhuman speed and durability,
Flight.



Marvel Girl - Phoenix -  Dark Phoenix 
Jean Grey 

X-Men
Powers: Telepathy
Telekinesis 
Phoenix Force






















Shadowcat
Kitty Pryde

X-Men
*Hilarious real name
Powers: Intangibility
Ninja
Pet Dragon 






















Psylocke 

Elizabeth "Betsy" Braddock
X-Men
Powers: Precognition 
Telepathy
Telekinesis 
Phsyhic katana 
Phychic-Knife
Highly skilled martial artist


Wonder Woman

Diana Prince 

Justice League
Powers: Superhuman strength, speed relfexes, stamina, and durability 
Flight
Combat skills
Animal empathy 
Regeneration 
Resistance to magic
Ability to discern truth
Access to magical weaponry 


Who would you choose?

Also, since I am nerd-ing out - SO EXCITED! 

1 comment:

  1. baha ! i love you so !
    your so awesome ! i would choose wonder woman !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete