Saturday, May 28, 2011

quote of the day.

This was the quote used at the end of my Bikram yoga class today! 7 days of yoga in a row, baby!


_____________


"People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway."
— Mother Teresa

2 comments:

  1. love love love this quote Chels! How are you feeling with all the yoga?? still going strong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am feeling really sore, friend! My calves are SO tight and my back was bugging me a couple of days ago. And knee haha the list goes on! You just become much more aware of your body (I can tell you are feeling the same way from your posts). I am loving your yoga posts. I really need to start writing that stuff down. A yoga/exercise journal if you will! Can't wait to have you back!

    ReplyDelete