Wednesday, July 6, 2011

2 Times the Fun

With my boyfriend gone to Europe for two weeks and with work being extremely slow, I have a lot more free time on my hands! 

What am I gonna do with all this free time, you ask...

I have two Fringe shows that I am working on this year. Bells Are Ringing with Plain Janes Theatre, directed by Kate Ryan and Kefa's Metamorphosis with Selchie Theatre, directed my Keltie Brown! I couldn't be more excited. Both shows consist of amazing casts, I am honoured to work with so many talented artists!


Stay tuned for show times, more info to come!

2 comments:

  1. Chelsea! It looks awesome. So stoked that you got the pages up and running:)

    I just finally started mine (properly):
    http://lindsaychurch.com
    check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lins! I love it, thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete