Tuesday, August 9, 2011

1 short day...


Hey Gang! 
1 MORE DAY TILL THE EDMONTON FRINGE FESTIVAL
 and to say that I'm excited is an understatement! 

With both of my Tech Rehearsal over, the weight has lifted and the last minute touches are being added. That being said I would love for you to come and watch my Fringe Shows! 


What am I doing this year, you ask?

 Kafka's Metamorphosis 
Directed by Keltie Brown
Starring: Stuart Hoye, Elena Porter, myself, Mark Stubbings and Nikolai Witschl 
Lighting and Sound by Lester Lee
BYOV # 35
A theatre adaptation of Kafka's famous short story, Metamorphosis. A dark, yet hilarious play. What would you do if one morning you woke up to find that you were something other than human...

AND

Bells Are Ringing 
Directed by Kate Ryan
Music Direction by Ryan Sigurdson 
Starring: Jocelyn Ahlf, Julie Golosky, Jason Hardwick, myself, Donovan Workun, and Mike Zimmerman 
BYOV # 31
Ella works for ‘Susanswerphone’(pronounce​d "Soos-answer-phone"), a telephone answering service in New York City. Events spiral as she gets involved with her clients lives and falls hard for playwright, Jeffery Moss. An illegal Bookie operation ensues, even a singing dentist. It’s how ‘Social Networking’ thrived before cell phones and answering machines!

For More Info on both shows click 

See you on the Fringe grounds!

- Cp

No comments:

Post a Comment