Friday, October 21, 2011

What's new...

Hey Gang, 

Sorry I haven't been posting as much lately! It's crazy busy for me, which is just the way I like it! I feel as though my life is finally starting to have a good balance between work, play and learning. That may sound a little funny considering my work is playing and learning all at the same time. I've been hanging out with new pals, listening to new music, and trying new crafts!


This weekend I close The Hoof and Mouth Advantage. This show has been such a blast to work on - such an amazing cast and crew! I've loved every second of it and am a little sad to be finishing so soon.

 

This Sunday at the Varscona I will being performing in Golddiggers of 2011: The Happiest Songs of the Great Depression - come check it out - it's gonna be a swell old time!
For more info Click Here

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Isabella! That's so sweet! Ps. I love your style!

    I'm following you - follow me back?

    ReplyDelete