Friday, March 16, 2012

Let's Talk about 'Girls'

Ok, I literally just stumbled upon this brand new TV show called Girls. Simple right? Not so! Ok, get this ; 25 year old Lena Dunham is the writer, director and star of this new TV Comedy Girls. Impressive, am I right?! Not going to lie, I am pretty darn excited to watch the pilot episode ( which is set to air on April 15 on the HBO Channel ), but I will stop gushing and let you watch the trailer now.

What do you think?

P.S Did you spot Broadway's favourite Mormon ?!

Love,
CP

3 comments:

  1. This looks soooo good!! Aaand it has Chris O'Dowd in it, whom I just love from "IT Crowd" (a British comedy). Unfort', I don't have HBO. UGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!!! I am pretty darn excited! Hopefully we can watch it online! Fingers crossed!

      Thanks for your comment!

      CP

      Delete