Monday, March 19, 2012

So Long Rainy Days

After my last dance class at Harbour. I took tap with Jim Hibbard,  he's amazing.
Photo by Jamie

That's right ladies and gents, I am back in the frozen north. My last week in Vancouver was amazing. I took three ballet classes, two tap classes, one contemporary class, one jazz technique class and a pilates class. It was a busy week, but that's just the way I like it. Now I'm back with only seven days before rehearsal for Chicago and I am very excited. I feel so inspired from my trip to BC making myself do a dance work out today was a piece of cake. I danced for two hours just in my apartment; thirty minutes tap, one hour of jazz technique and then another thirty mins of tap. It was great, my legs were shaking by the end! Today I also managed to do a side riffle, which I learnt on Saturday from Jim Hibbard. He told us that it was the last step that Sammy Davis Jr. danced before he died. Pretty cool, huh? Here are some picture from my last week! 

The most stunning view.
Nicola.
The Gang being goofy.


I am so excited in this photo. I have a huge thing for crepes and I only had 1 the whole month I was there. That's a big deal in my world. 

Thanks for reading and have a fabulous week! 

Love,
CP

No comments:

Post a Comment