Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tap Shoes

This past Christmas right before going on stage to perform, one of my front taps exploded into a whole bunch of pieces. This was the result. 


I went on with my broken tap. Not going to lie, I was a little worried, but everything went well and the audience loved it. I am definitely in need of a new pair of tap shoes. I haven't gotten new shoes yet, but they are high up on my wish list. When I was in Vancouver I purchased new front taps for my old shoes and high heels taps so that I can build up a pair of my character shoes.


 I have been craving/needing high heel tap shoes for over a year now. Hopefully I will have a pair by the end of the month! I can't wait! 



What's your favourite style of high heel tap shoe?

Love,
CP

No comments:

Post a Comment