Friday, August 31, 2012

My Edinburgh Fringe Cabaret.


Hello everyone!

This is a little cabaret I threw together for the Edinburgh Fringe! I had so much fun performing that evening to such a lovely crowd! It was an exciting night for me and I definitely learned a few things, for example, make sure you leave yourself enough time to breath after tapping! It was also my first time ever performing with a ukulele, ekkk!!!

 Another thing that was absolutely bananas about that night was that it was my first time singing a song I have been wanting to sing for about 5 years (we ran out of time to even go through it once)! You see, there is no sheet music for this song because it is so old. So one of my friends Gavin, who is a musical genius, transcribed the song for me that day. I hope you enjoy it!




Thanks for tuning in! 

Love,
CP

No comments:

Post a Comment