Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Top Bloggers

Hi, everybody! 
Just wanted to say a big thank you for all the blog love I've been getting lately, it puts a big smile on my face! I want to share the love and do a series on some of my favourite blogs! So here is post number one!




TOP ALL ROUND BLOG




A Beautiful Mess 2


These two sisters, Elsie and Emma, have got it going on. Their blog has everything: crafts, photography, recipes, decor, fashion and beauty! They are my top overall blog. I think one of the most impressive things about their blog, is the crafts section. I may be bias, as I am a huge fan of crafting, sewing, and crochet, but these ladies are so inspiring. They are fearless with their crafts and they keep everything very hip/young! A Beautiful Mess also has some of the best giveaways/contests I have every seen on a blog/just in life! 

Here are some of my favourite craft projects! 





 I can not praise them enough, these gals are seriously inspiring and none of their projects or outfits exist without a very personal touch! 


Please check them out at 


Thanks for tuning in!
Love,
CP

5 comments: