Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween

Spooky lighting at the Canal Café Theatre. Check out my friend, Nic in NewsRevue.  

 My brother from another mother, Ryan.

 Crabbies, ginger beer - my favourite! 


 After dinner with Ryan's doctor friends.

 Such a cool pub!

 Eyeball cupcake! 


 Ryan and his lovely lady, Julie.

Best friends!

Last weekend one of my best friends, Ryan was in town. We have been friends since birth and pretty much grew up together, as our mums are best friends. So it was such a treat to have Ryan in London for the weekend. Right now he's in his 4th, and final year of Med. School at the University of Limerick, in Ireland. That's right folks he's gonna be a Doctor, such a talented man! Since he's been away for so many years I only get to see him about twice a year, so it was really cool getting to see him on this side of the world. My actual Halloween day was very chill and not very 'Halloween-y'. I spent all day in the recording studio for a new musical about zombies, riZen, The Musical (more to come), dinner with my friend Brian and then a 2 hour tap workshop with Junior Laniyan. It was a pretty great day. 


What did you get up to this Halloween? Thanks for tuning in! 

Love,
CP

1 comment: