Monday, November 26, 2012

ootd: little peasant girl






What I'm Wearing:

Hat: Friend's
Coat: Vintage
Handbag: Primark
Dress: thrifted 
Carigan: Primark 
Shoes: gifted

This has definitely been one of my favourite outfits lately and it's probably one of the most inexpensive. I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like most people (or maybe just a lot of people) like spending a huge amount of money on clothing. And hey, if I had the money I would too, but seeing as I'm a struggling artist living in one of the most expensive cities in the world, that ain't gonna happen! At least not in the foreseeable future. But I try to not let that stop me from having my own personal style! I really make it a point to only buy things that I need or will use almost everyday. For example last week I bought a new(to me) pair of boots, trousers and a jumper. These are all things that I needed and I managed to grab everything for under £12. Even for me that's good! So if you don't already, I highly recommend taking a look in charity shops, whenever you are in need of a new item or maybe you just need a treat,! Try limiting yourself to under £5, you'd be surprised what you can find! I bought this cute little cream dress for £1. Yes, that's right folks, £1. I love how feminine I feel when wearing this outfit. It definitely makes me feel like I'm in the cast of Spring Awakening, but I would take that any day!

Reuse - Recycle

Thanks for tuning in! 
Love,
CP

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit ! I agree with you on the spring awakening feel of the dress ! Very cute ! And you are totally rocking that hat. xx Nicola

    ReplyDelete