Saturday, November 24, 2012

Patterns

Some of my dresses. Clearly I am obsessed with patterns. 

Do you guys know those days where you have a whole bunch of things that you 'should' do, but you just can't be asked. That was today. I was suppose to be filming a video audition, but plans fell through and I just ended up spending the day curled up with a cup of tea and my laptop. I think these kinda days are necessary. I just need to make sure that I don't start making this into a pattern! There is just too much to do in this big bad city, sometimes it's over whelming.

What are your personal 'must dos' while in London?


Blurb over!
Love,
CP

2 comments:

  1. I loved the Victoria the Albert Museum. And it's free! I also loved checking out the Brick Lane market, and there are some nice vintage shops in the area.
    -Adri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the V&A too! So beautiful! I will definitely check out Brick Lane! It's been on my list for a while, but I've still not been! Thanks for the comment!

      Cx

      Delete