Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Sunny Days and Ingrid Michaelson

Sunshine.

East Finchley Station.

Central London.

E-ticket.

Last week I was lucky enough to watch Ingrid Michaelson, live in concert. It was amazing to say the least. Ingrid's music was one of the main reasons why I wanted to learn how to play the ukulele. The first song I ever learnt was her ever popular "You and I", also known by my Mother as "The Bunny Song". She is a goddess and is so incredibly funny and real! 
Flags.

The event was at Union Chapel, a much loved venue in London. I went with my amazing friend Ruthie and a couple of her friends. We had a ball. Here are a few pictures from that evening and some shots of the fleeting sunshine! 

Ruthie and I.
Union Church.

Pre-show lights.

Opening act, Gavin James. Also known as the ginger angel! 

Ingrid and her cute trousers!!!





Thanks for tuning in! 

Love,
CP

No comments:

Post a Comment