Sunday, February 17, 2013

CatchUp - Christmas

Hello there, fellow workers!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Mine has consisted of work and performing! Let me go back a step to my last post. I mentioned that things started getting crazy for me when I started "work", but I failed to mention where I work! I am currently working as front of house for the Palace Theatre, home of Singin' In the Rain! I am also currently in an Off- West End production of One Touch of Venus. So that's what I have been spending most of my time doing! 

Christmas peppers and Crabbies.

Now - stepping back in time. 

This Christmas (as I mentioned here) was my first Christmas away from home. I was pretty terrified. I just couldn't imagine a Christmas away from home, away from my family and our traditions. But luckily I met the loveliest Scottish girl named, Sam. She is pretty much the best thing since sliced bread. After only working with Sam for a week, she invited me over to hers for "Orphans Day", aka Christmas. She invited myself and a few other of her orphan friends over for the big day and I am very proud to say, we did very well. The day went off without a hitch, regardless if feeling slightly fragile from the amount of Christmas Eve margaritas!

 Christmas peppers.

One of my many Christmas Crabbies.

 Skypemas with Nicola. 

 All of our glorious goodies ready to be made, eaten and drunk! 

 All gone. Christmas Eve margaritas! 

Orphans Day Dinner! 


The Menu

Camembert with maple syrup. We ate a lot of cheeses. More like "All the cheeses".

 Mashed potatoes.

 Roast veg, ginger carrots and brussel sprouts.

 What a feast! 

 My Mum's apple crumble recipe! 

More amazing deserts.

More Skypemas with the fam. 

 I am just so thankful for this Christmas and my new friends. 


What did you guys do for Christmas?

Love,
CP

No comments:

Post a Comment