Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Birthday with a B: Birthday Blitz

So I pretty much feel like the luckiest girl in the world after this past weekend. I've never been one to go 'all out' with Birthdays, but this year I suppose was the exception. Actually I think it was more so good luck and good timing. Good timing came in the form of the Blitz party. If any of you have read my blog since last year you'll know that I went to the London Blitz Party, the monthly 1940's vintage event this past New Year's Eve and had one of the best nights of my life. So what better way to ring in my Birthday than with some of my best friends in full vintage style. Nothing!

My good friends Nic, Paddy, Remi and I hit the dance floor about nine thirty, right in the middle of the first live set. We literally entered and streamer cannons went off. It was pretty surreal! We danced our little hearts out, bought a Spitfire beer, and kept on boogieing! Nic and Paddy went as Rosie and Dick Riveter. Remi and I were their upper class friends, more specifically Remi was the eldest son of an American Steel family. I went as a bomb girl out for a night on the town. We met, love at first sight.


The night was brilliant! Nic and Paddy also surprised me with an amazing Birthday present and a hilarious card to boot! I'll show you some pictures of them later.

 If anyone is every in London you must try and catch the Blitz party! You must go! 


Thanks for tuning in! 

Love,
CP 

No comments:

Post a Comment