Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It Feels Like Autumn

Hey internet pals,

I hope everyone is having an amazing September so far. So much has changed in my life over the past two weeks. My boyfriend, Remi has moved all the way across the world to live with me in England (crazy, I know), I've quit two jobs and started working at my new one, and this past weekend was my 24th Birthday. I have many fun posts to come!

Times are changing, and so is the weather. Last week the crispness of Autumn was in the air, and that intense heat we've been having over here in London has finally gone. Now is the time to start unpacking that Autumn/Winter wardrobe, with the start of London Fashion week only two days away. Jumpers, scarves and boots at the ready.

One of my favourite parts of the Autumn season is enjoying the lazy foggy mornings, with massive cups of tea. This morning I started catching up on the blogs that I read, as I am very far behind. Thank goodness for Bloglovin, am I right? I just had to share this wonderful post from A Beautiful Mess to get everyone in the Autumn mood. This article had my little heart swimming in love with Autumn.


Spiked Maple Apple Cider, nom.
I would love to try and make these Homemade Beeswax Candles.
Yummy, Spicy Hot Chocolate.

What are some of your favourite Fall treats?

Happy Autumn!!!

Love,
CP

No comments:

Post a Comment