Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Greenwich Market and the Cutty Sark

Here are some pictures from our last visit to Greenwich. If you get the chance, you have to go. Greenwich Market is charming and quiet. It runs Tuesday-Sunday so there's plenty of opportunity to get your buns down there. Also you should definitely check out the Shoe Embassy, a London based shoe company specializing in vintage inspired boots and shoes. If you know me you'll know I'm not one for impulse buying, unless it's under £5 or $10, but I broke my rule. I laid eyes on a pair of tan leather boots that I could not part with. I will have to show them to you soon, they are SO purdy. 


The Cutty Sark is a really cool part of Greenwich too. It's a massive old ship that you can actually go aboard and take a look at (for £14). We also grabbed a pint at the Gipsy Moth before heading home, they have Fruli on tap, huzzah!
Remi looking very much like Mr Sherlock Holmes. It's all in the angle.  


About a week ago Remi and I moved out of our lovely Blackheath flat. It was a very emotional week with lots of little goodbyes to old habits and cute fireplaces. There are many big changes coming our way. We are moving back to Canada, Remi a month before myself. While we both very much enjoy England, it's time to go home and pursue our careers in Canada. So for our last few weeks here we plan to do it all. Our big trip is coming up next week. We are heading to Paris and then Edinburgh. It's gonna be a crazy fun time!

Thanks for tuning in!

Love,
CP

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! I hope you had a lovely time in Vancouver for your Birthday!!! Cx

      Delete
  2. Hi :) I'm Iwona and I am a blogger and illustrator :) I just found your blog, which is interesting and cute:) I really like it :) I would like to show you my blog and my illustrations and If you get a second, I' d love to hear your thoughts on topic my illustrations and blog:) I greet:)

    ReplyDelete