Thursday, March 20, 2014

Flowers and Brick

For my 2nd to last Sunday in England my dear friend Ana and I decided to go on an adventure. I'd never been to the Columbia Road Flower Market and as Spring is just around the corner it felt very fitting. We met at Bethnal Green station and made our way over to the market. Good heavens, it was busy! 

 I wanted to take one of each of these tiny cactuses home, but alas they wouldn't fit in my suitcase! I did however buy some lovely purple hyathis flowers, purely for their delicious smell!

Since we were in the area if felt silly not to go to Brick Lane for one last romp! And after Brick Lane it felt even more silly to not visit Spitalfields Market as well! I absolutely love this area of North London on a Sunday. It's so lively and wild. 

Here's something you haven't seen on this blog for ages... outfit photos. There just hasn't seem to be a time or a place as of late to take ootd shots until now.  Finally some photos of my new boots in action. Thanks, Ana!!!



 [ Miss Ana being shy. ]

Coat: Vintage, Dress: Thrifted, Bag: Thrifted, Scarf: Thrifted/H&M, Gloves:Vintage, Boots: Shoe Embassy

I'm sure gonna miss London, but I'm glad I have so many amazing memories captured on (digital) film! 

Thanks for reading! 

Love, 
CP

No comments:

Post a Comment